Saturday, August 15, 2009

Slip & Fall

Not only have I fallen behind on the blogging yet again, but today I had a nasty fall while on a long hike along the Conestoga Trail. Took the wrong line thru a creek crossing and was on some slippery mossy boulders when I lost it. Actually went over a small (very small) water fall and down to the next level. Landed hard, bounced over a few other rocks and finally stopped in a sitting position - right in a mud puddle. Got up & climbed out of there to quickly get moving again. Then started assessing the damage. Could've been worse.

3 comments:

  1. Yikes, sounds like quite a tumble! Glad you're okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! Glad you're alright! Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you are ok and able to keep on running! I dont get injuries, I have accidents myself :)

    ReplyDelete