Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tues'blues

Why is this cold hanging on for so long? It's really just a cough that won't go away, all other symptoms have cleared. Sometimes I have a little coughing fit that's followed by a moment of dizziness - which I don't like.

Monday was a day off to rest. But today I was supposed to run and I've blown it off. Tomorrow I may bail on the tempo hard effort in favor of something like LSD at an easy to mod effort. Just don't want to push too much effort until this cold is totally gone.

2 comments:

  1. Boo. I am totally under the weather right now too :( Had to skip my run this p.m. because I was feeling like such crap. Ugh, I HATE those colds/illnesses that hang on for as long as humanly possible. Hope you feel better in time for your race! Rest up!!

    ReplyDelete