Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Shortest work-out ever

Yes, I know, I'm way behind on postings and have not even explained all the gory details of Sunday's 13.1 race; however, I'm a busy busy beaver over here.

Tried to go for a short easy run today at the Y, but my legs & entire body are sore all over. Worst of the pain is from my right nipple which pretty much got worn down to the nub. All those times I've heard/ read about nipple protection and yet I've never had any issues. I mean this is like my 8th half marathon, yet the first time experiencing this problem.

Wrote today down in the training log as one mile. One really is the loneliest number! Got a good stretch. Had a big salad for lunch. Feeling pretty good about life in general.

1 comment:

  1. i'm not too familiar with nip pain but i have seen plenty of bloody t-shirts! does not look like a good time. hope the recovery is getting better and the legs feel like moving again. one mile is better than 0!

    ReplyDelete