Monday, February 9, 2009

Club News / Day Off

Monday was a scheduled day off, but I went into the Y. Only did 5 mins on treadmill - enough to warm-up and then did a good stretch. Hit the weights only to finish the partial effort I did the other day. Actually nice to be back in the gym - the last few runs were around my neighborhood and I really feel very comfortable at the Y.

My feet are hurting a bit. Not the plantar issue, just general aches & pains. May be that I've spent too much time on my feet over the weekend . . . and wearing crappy shoes (got dressed up Sunday a.m.

Started official diet today. Weight 151 at Y and on home scale too. I'd like to lose 10 pounds, then I'd be skinny. I absolutely want to lose 5 or 6 pounds to be race ready. That'll put me back to lowest weight since my school days.

Local blogsters: the club's annual banquet is coming up in a few weeks. Send in form & fee soon. Also USATF racing begins Feb.22nd - Ugly Mudder! Great stories of past races here.

No comments:

Post a Comment