Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Blogger World

I've been noticing some of my eFriends have much nicer blogs than me. :( How do you guys find all those gadgets, and get them onto the sides of yer page? I must work a bit more on that.

Especially since about 2 weeks ago a reporter was at a local 5k and he's since contacted me back about a featured article. Yes, I've already told him that I'm interesting enough for an article. But he says he wants to run a series on {normal} everyday runners. Here's another thing to figure out= how do u's get font changes like 'strike-through' that I see in other blogs? That adds a humorous element but blogger seems so limited. I just tried to type it in MSword, and copy & paste over here, but doesn't work. Assume not supported font type in blogger. FRUSTRATION.
Alert:
Check out Marlene's blog here. I've read this a few times, but for some/whatever reason hadn't put on as a fav. Done today. She has reached #500 blog entry and is having a gift give away to celebrate! She recently set a 5k PR, and was 1st overall woman for the first time ever. I never realized her entire story - has lost enough weight to be basically (assuming here) half the person she once was! Inspirational runner.

3 comments:

  1. I get the strike through using HTML code. Here's a link I found with some basic ones... (for the strike, use #3 and replace the u with the word strike)

    http://www.writerspace.net/index.php/2008/03/25/9-basic-html-codes-a-blogger-should-know/

    Good luck with the article and blog, looking forward to seeing the changes :)

    By the way, I've had the pleasure of meeting Marlene, we live close, she's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, becoming a follower and for the wonderful shout-out. I look forward to following you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just spent a good bit of time playing with my blog. It was def frustrating sometimes! Good luck with the tweaks

    ReplyDelete