Thursday, May 7, 2009

From my feet down to my hair,

Bodies flying thru the air,
crawling up the f***ing walls,
Get off yer ass & show some balls!

Remember that song? Yes, my musical tastes have not moved forward much since the early 80's. Most of it's classic, but with a bit of punk in there too.

I am still hurting from last Sunday, and so decided to cancel today's workout. I may be just getting lazy at this point. My feet & toes are still aching, my knees feel something(tight?) and my back has been more & more painful the last 48 hrs.

Doesn't help that I've been home the last 2 days with a sick kid. Plus it's now been raining for 9 days straight. It actually stopped now, but scheduled to start up again tonight. Maybe I'll still make it for a lil run later - really what I need is a few slow miles to warm up and then a good stretch.

1 comment:

  1. i sure don't recall that song, but ok.

    hope the soreness has gone - maybe try to do some extra stretching-type exercises? i know yoga isn't too manly but maybe that type of thing would help?

    ReplyDelete