Friday, May 22, 2009

T- 48 hours & counting...

I put a few things out this morning to be packed up tonite. We leave early Saturday a.m.

This is a link to some funny short videos from Brooks shoe ads.
http://www.runningsuperfans.com/#/videos/ice-cream
I'm psyched that I found my Glycerin 7's when I did. These shoes have helped me get this far, now they'll go the 26.2 with me on Sunday. I thought about wearing something lighter but I don't want to wreck my feet/legs totally for this first marathon. I'll just go with the same that's gotten me this far - full weight trainers. Brooks makes great shoes, why did I wait so long to try them?

Plan this week was to get a few naps, but they never happened. Duh, why do I even think up this stuff? Tonite's sleep is important! Gotta start packing in some carbs !!

No comments:

Post a Comment