Friday, May 22, 2009

Happiness Always

Oh, did I mention that Saturday night my buddy is getting married in Boston? I tend to stay away from personal stuff like that. This blog is to focus on things running. But that's a major wrench in the schedule and I won't be getting to the hotel in Burlington, VT until about 12 midnight after the reception in Natick, Mass.

Anyway, i found the bestest wedding card ever. Very simple, not too sickly sweet. That's the way I like it. I should take a picture of it, but my camera isn't handy. The cover says
Family
Friends
Hugs
Laughter
Celebration
and then the inside says
LOVE
Happiness Always.

It's just right. And I sincerely wish Robby & AM the best of luck!!

1 comment:

  1. it's your blog, it can be about whatever you want!

    GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!!! can't wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete