Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I Feel Fine

I had a great day today, but didn't have time for a workout. Tuesday's & Thursdays this semester are set up to be my busy days. I'll have the time tmorrow.

Started with getting to class on time - I know that's a no brainer but I'm still stuck in the Christmas break time zone. It was in doubt whether I'd make 8:30. Then I did a "good deed of the day" when my instructor left his jacket behind in the class room. I saw lots of friends today that I haven't seen in a while. That really put me in a good mood. As I was walking past a classroom I saw my friend Christie. So as I'm walking backwards to wave hi to her, the instructor was walking right over to the door! Sort of foolish, but I could see a big smile from Christie! awesome.

At lunch I met someone new. She's a runner from my club. She & I have injuries in common. And we both are dreaming of finishing a marathon. Maybe this will be our year! Isn't it true how most runners you meet are genuinely nice people? It's proven many times over. But rarely do I meet someone with such beautiful brown eyes. The word brown is too plain ... what's a better word to describe extraordinary color/shade of brown?

Evening class was interesting, but I can tell staying on campus till 8:p.m. is going to be difficult. The caffeine necessary has now me awake half the night. One of my favorite movies was on TCM - the Big Chill. I missed the first few minutes, but enjoyed it. Soundtrack is so perfectly matched to the scenes. Hadn't seen it for many years. Now watching Annie Hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment