Saturday, January 10, 2009

No Snow, Which Way Do I Go?

Well that "storm" passed us to the north and we got absolutley nothing. I'm not sure who's more disappointed, me or the kids? Report is that we may still get a coating later today, high temp forecast to stay below freezing all afternoon.

My PF feels somewhat better today. I have mixed feelings about just taking a total break to let it fully recover vs. continueing on this path of lite workouts in an effort to maintain fitness level while waiting for the recovery. If the recovery never happens without more intervention then this current path is just prolonging the situation. What to do?

Many friends running the Disney Half today as part of the 'Goofy' challenge. That includes the full marathon tomorrow. Wondering who will run fast today & take it easy tomorrow, and who will do it the other way around? I'll look at results later. Other racing: tomorrow is the local winter 10 miler. I've never run it - timing in schedule never right. Ditto for this year too. I may go to watch & say hi to a few folks.

Will write again if I decide to run today. PF is got my mood low.

No comments:

Post a Comment