Friday, January 9, 2009

International Trafficking

Oh this is very cool. I added a "widget" to count & track visitors to my Blog. As soon as i did it occured to me that it could be a very long time before anyone from a foreign country just happens to drop by. So decided to hit that random "next blog" button at the top and surf other folks blogs in an effort to attract a few visitors to my 'lil corner of the blogsphere (word?). It worked!
A big shout out to Oviedo, Spain and also Saint-thurial, France. And although it' snot international I'd also like to welcome one reader from LA - cool baby! Hollywood, breast implants, santa ana winds, gangbangers, mud slides, nose jobs, earthquakes, drugies, wild fires. That's a list of everything I thought I didn't like about California before I moved there ('98-'99). Then once i was there it was great. Oh, but I didn't list the insane real estate prices!
I'm still hopeful to hear from Buenas Aires, New Zealand, Germany, and a few other random bogs I visited today. Now I have a new way of wasting time, doh.

No work out today. My PF is really hurting yesterday & today. Direct result of the cross training in the pool when my calf - both actually- were cramping up. Right was worse, and now the PF on right side is constant pain. Left not as bad.
Snow is coming in tonite - only 2 inches forcast. I'd like to get some miles in the woods tomorrow a.m. with a covering of white over everything. Even if PF feels bad in morning I will most likey venture out. Even if i have to walk it'll be nice to get out on trails in the snow.

International visitors: leave comment message even if in your own language!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your visit and comment.
    Good luck on your goal to this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i read an article in runner's world today about using the kinesio tape on your foot to help with pf. http://www.runnersworld.com/article/0,7120,s6-241-286--13016-0,00.html maybe worth a shot?

    ReplyDelete