Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Too Busy Doing Nothing

I can't believe I missed my workout today. I'm not happy, especially because i have a very busy day tomorrow also. I really need to make it a priority first thing in the morning.

Somehow I deluded myself into signing on for a college course by way of credit by examination. The big test day is Thursday. How I thought I'd be able to study over the Christmas break with the wife & kids under foot - What was I thinking?? We had a fun 2 weeks but I didn't study much.

I feel like having a few beers, but that won't help anything. I need to study a few more hours tonight and then all day tomorrow. I'm all about the Law of Sines, graphing higher level polynomials, applications involving logarithmic equations (favorite is the growth characteristics of the Monkeyface Prickleback expressed as a function of age using estimated parameters of the "von Bertanfany growth model" - whatever the Aich EE double Elle that means!

No comments:

Post a Comment