Wednesday, January 14, 2009

To all my Goofy friends

It now looks like all the Goofy peeps are coming back into town. Congratulations to everyone! No one that I know of failed to finish...although there seems to be a discrepency between the 3 race goofies (majority) and the 2 race version (not running the 5k on Fri). But what's another 3 miles when ur doing a back to back half & full marathon?

The fastest was Reb Carolyn who took it easy in the 5k, then set herself a half PR with 1:28:30 and then a nice marathon at 3:19:30. Yikes - fast amazing!!

I haven't seen any hardware yet people. Someone post a photo of the medals...I hear rumor that each race had individual finisher medals, plus the speical Goofy medal. I know some of you follow the mantra "It's all about the medal." So you must be wearing the collection 24/7. My question is how'd u get thru airport security with all that bling around your neck?

No comments:

Post a Comment